Monday, June 20, 2022

Reference :- The Sky Reply team is shocked by the escalation of the war .

Reference :-   Last night Sky News revealed the true extent of the war . 


 Electricity being unaffordable  , we were hunched over our cold cornflakes shivering in the unlit kitchen this morning when Gabbo spoke up with foggy breath .

" The war is really getting out of hand . " ,  Gabbo said . 

"  Proxy wars are always terrible .  The big powers don't care about the Ukrainian people . " , I said

"  Not that war .  I mean the other obvious proxy war . " , Gabbo said . 

 " That will be Chris Kenny fighting Rupert Murdoch's proxy war against the ABC ." , I said . 

 " Yep . Did you see Chris Kenny on Sky News last night ? " , Gabbo said . 

 "  A bit . He told us he is producing a documentary about the ABC , to be released soon . " , I said 

" Did he say what it will be called ? " , Gabbo said . 

" No , but keep an eye out for it . I expect it will be called  ' Who Needs the Taxpayer Funded ABC ? ' , or something like that . " , I said . 

 " The Murdoch media receive millions of quid in taxpayer funding too , and then divert the money from it's intended purpose . " ,  Gabbo said .  

"  Funny , Chris Kenny has never mentioned that . " , I said . 

 " Apparently he is having trouble persuading ABC journalists to be interviewed by him . He says he needs them to engage in fair discussion so he can produce his unbiased crushing expose . " , Gabbo said . 

" That's pretty tough . I must write him a letter of encouragement . " , I said . 

"  It's up to you , but I don't think he needs much encouragement ." , Gabbo said.

 More to come ...

Your comrade , Ken . 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment