Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Reference :- Fledgling Sky journalist , Sharri Markson , interviewed controversial Fox anchor , Tucker Carlson .

 Reference :-  Tucker was keen to hear the disturbing details that surround  the recent banning of Sky News from You Tube for one week . 

That was well done Sharri , scoring an interview with Tucker Carlson .  And we can see that you did your research . Young Tucker has recently been given the green light by the Supreme Court Of the United States to freely use hyperbole and " alternative facts " on his show .  Clearly an energetic approach to the interview was required. 

You also needed a good banner headline , and calling the one week suspension of Sky News on You Tube  " the most extreme cancellation of free speech imaginable " served that purpose well . 

Sadly I missed some of the interview because the lads at the Sky Reply were laughing so much . 

" Will you lot can it , so I can hear the interview .  What's so funny?  " ,  I said . 

 " The most extreme cancellation of free speech imaginable ... that's hilarious ." , Gabbo said 

" If you're so smart , name something that would be more extreme . "  I said . 

" How about being cancelled on you tube for EIGHT days . "   Gabbo said . 

 Gabbo can be annoying at times , with his cheeky quips . 

 " Stop being so literal . The days don't matter , its the principal . "  I said . 

" Well how about the record 274 journalists worldwide who are in prison .  That's  worse than a one week ban on You Tube . "  , Gabbo said . 

" Look Gabbo , sometimes hyperbole helps get a message across .  " I said . 

Gabbo said nothing . 

" Remember when Ken junior told me I was the worst father in the world because I wouldn't lend him the ute to do burnouts at the Kooralya Bachelor and  Spinsters Ball ? "   I said .  

Gabbo said nothing . 

" Does that mean Ken junior really does think I am the worst dad in the world ?  " ,  I said . 

" Yeah , I think so . " , Gabbo said . 

 If the lads don't calm down , they will soon experience " the most extreme cancellation  of their privileges imaginable " .    I won't let them have a pizza delivered for a week . 

Your comrade , Ken .

 


No comments:

Post a Comment