Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Reference :- It's been very disappointing perusing all the Sky News presentations we missed .

 Reference :-    The Sky Reply team decided to look at viewer numbers as an indication of which Sky News presentations we should view first . 

Where have all the Sky News viewers gone ?   Being of mature years myself , I hoped  that Jonesie's excellent appraisal of the  Aged Care Royal Commission's findings would score plenty of views , but no . 

 About one percent of aged folk watched his show , and nobody else could be bothered .   For every person who tuned in to watch the aged care segment there were hundreds who glued themselves to the tube while Jonesie raved about the damage inflicted on the civilized world by somebody called Prince Harry and a sheila called Megan . ( I have never heard of them myself , but Ken junior tells me they are husband and wife . ) 

 Anyway ,  I watched the whole aged care show and gave it a thumbs up , which pushed the thumbs up number across the fifty mark .   But I guess nobody gives a rat's about old folk in this country , which would explain the fact that we only spend .04 % of national income on aged care . 

  And that is all the news of interest we missed while holidaying . Although it does look like Andy Bolt is hitting the bottle again , which is always good for a laugh .  

Your comrade , Ken

PS  .   Our mate Harry , who is the other octogenarian in Kooralya  , tells me he has his own plan for aged care when the time comes .   We hope to reveal this in tomorrow's Sky Reply .

 


No comments:

Post a Comment