Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Reference :- Sky weatherboy , Rowan Dean , has a unique sense of logic .

 Reference :-   Rowan Dean tells us that there was climate change six thousand years ago .  And it wasn't caused by humans .

 Well Rowan , I will be damned . Thanks for telling us that scientists have uncovered a mass grave suggesting  deaths were caused by climate change during " The Copper Age "six thousand years ago .

It goes without saying that there were no fossil fuels back then .  That sure makes a fool of anybody who reckons fossil fuels are causing climate change . 

Anyway , in other news , I must admit to my own flawed reasoning regarding Ken junior .   I accused the poor little bugger of wearing out the tyres on the ute by doing wheelies all the time .   It cost me a tidy sum for a new set of retreads on the rear , and I was going to deduct it from Ken junior's allowance . 

But then Ken junior pointed out that I had put new tyres on the ute many times before he had even learned to drive , so why blame him ? 

I had to admit he made sense , just like your climate change observation . 

You young ones are a canny lot . 

Your comrade , Ken .

No comments:

Post a Comment