Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Reference :- Andy Bolt set us straight ...yet again .

Reference  :-   Andy explained that the left media are deliberately fermenting protest against racism in Australia .

Good morning Andy . Just when we thought those old reports by the Human Rights Commission and pleas from Amnesty International had been forgotten , people everywhere , black and white , have become all angered up about racial discrimination and deaths in custody .  Whenever the topic arises , The  Sky Reply team  is always keen to see your astute analysis .  And as usual you were quick to jump in with your two bob's worth .

There's much to discuss, but firstly ,   Ken junior has noted that you are using the expression  " How dare they ! " freely these days , and he fears you may be leaving yourself open to a lawsuit from Greta Thunberg , for copyright infringement .    I know it's pretty annoying when a teenage girl receives more news coverage and invitations to meet world leaders than a cutting edge journalist like yourself . But it's unwise to copy her style in the hope of mimicking  her success .   Your strongest card is your candid originality Andy , and you ignore that at your peril .

So Andy , you pointed out that black folk are over represented in the crime figures because they break the law more often .   I guess Tanya Day ,  ( you know , the aboriginal  woman who fell asleep on a train , was arrested , and later died in police custody ) , may have broken a law or two .  It's hard to say which ones since we have so many laws these days , it seems.   In the halcyon days of my youth the cops pulled me over and told me to drive straight home or they would cart me off to the watch house .  When I asked "What for ? "   they said they could arrest  me for driving a purple Torana in a built up area .   I was in no position to argue .

Anyway , I digress .   Personally I must admit I have fallen asleep on trains a few times myself  , and certainly would not have done so had I known I could be arrested and killed by the police .  Not long ago  Aboriginal teenager Kumunjayi Walker was shot to death by police in his own bedroom .  The leftie media made a shameful fuss about all that .   How dare they !  Yet the statistics show that in Australia far more white people die in their own bedrooms each year than Aborigines .

You can use that if you like Andy , gratis . I can see you are struggling a bit at present and every tip helps.    Further help will follow .  

 Your comrade , Ken

P.S.    Ken junior has something  he wants to run past you in the next Sky Reply.  So stay alert , and ease up on the booze,  he has a penchant for asking tricky questions .










No comments:

Post a Comment