Monday, November 18, 2019

Reference :- Paul Murray feigned masturbation on prime time television . A tricky thing to explain to my 10 year old niece .

Reference :-    In this age of extreme political correctness , Paul Murray got away with pretending to masturbate on prime time television .   He was also pretending to be former Prime Minister , Mr Malcolm Turnbull, at the same time .  I thought that both public masturbation and impersonating a prime minister were criminal offenses ?   Although, I guess Mr Morrison is pretending to be a Prime Minister at the moment,  and the Feds have left him alone .

 Apparently that was nice wrist action Paul.  You did mention that your wrist is sore . Too much practice can do that .
 Congratulations for removing another antiquated taboo .   Do you think you could give me an explanation for your hand gesture that might satisfy my ten year old niece ?   I told her it represented a billiards player polishing his cue , but she seems unconvinced .  Paul, it is probably OK for me to write a cheeky , disrespectful blog .  It has to be deliberately accessed and read .  But feigning wanking on prime time television is likely to cause upset or offense .  Elderly people like myself , for example , who grew up when different social standards  prevailed .  You know, those old fashioned notions of politeness and respect . Perhaps once we are all dead you can let rip in your own balmy world .  Meanwhile you should mind your bloody manners , young man .

   Finally , my son Ken junior , the troubled teenager , wants to know if Peta Credlin plans to feign masturbation anytime soon . He also says he was quite impressed by your wrist action .  Perhaps it is impressive , I wouldn't know .   But be assured , your metaphorical wanking is right up there with the very best .   

Your comrade , Ken  P.S.    If standards of behavior among men down in the big smoke are similar to those here in the bush  , I wouldn't frequent  Mr Turnbull's  favorite watering hole  . He might knock your block off.      

1 comment:

  1. Bemused by your comments!
    Aaaagh! You "seduced" me into watching that episode of Paul Murray on sky news! Now it just confirms, again, why I don't watch that claptrap!

    ReplyDelete