Monday, October 21, 2019

Reference :- Jacinta Ardern was called out by Sky News for shocking elder abuse.


Reference :-      Sky News has  found that behind her progressive facade ,  Jacinta Ardern is actually
a cruel woman who verbally abuses old men . The accusation is that some years ago she referred to
an aussie icon , specifically Mr Alan Jones Esq , as a "git'.  Poor Jonesie is a thin skinned chap, who takes great pains to avoid offending others . 

For heavens sake !!   When you start a name calling war , make sure you have better ammunition than a solitary "git " comment from years ago .  That is just plain pathetic . For a small consideration , I am prepared to research my belief that she may also have called poor Jonesie a" prat " back around 1996.
I am currently researching a book titled " The Sociopolitical Consequences of Puerile Insults " and feel confident that I have something to go on .  Ten quid in a brown envelope should cover my costs,  but remember to include a brief affidavit granting me immunity from litigation . 

Your comrade , Ken 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment