Sunday, June 4, 2023

Reference :- According to Sky News mouthpiece , Peta Credlin , most of the climate change activists are hypocrites .

 Reference :  Many climate activists choose to fly in aircraft .   Sky News suggested that such hypocrisy  proves  they are wrong about climate change .


Dear Peta , 

                   Just like you Peta , I am angered by hypocrisy  .   It all started when I was a schoolboy . My Uncle Phideas constantly warned me of the dangers of smoking ,  yet he chuffed more cigars than Winston Churchill .  What a hypocrit , I thought .  Phideas was something of an intellectual , possibly because he felt an obligation to live up to his classical Greek name, but I never believed a word he said once I realized he was a blatant hypocrite .  When he tried to warn me about smoking , I would laugh at him . 

Sadly Phideas died in his fifties of lung cancer , and sometimes I regret that I had not treated him with more respect while he was alive . 

And Peta , I often wonder whether what Phideas said was a deliberate lie , or whether he was simply deluded . 

I guess we will never know, but either way his warnings were still ridiculous .

Your comrade , Ken


No comments:

Post a Comment