Sunday, May 21, 2023

Reference:- President Putin claims that his soldiers have taken the city of Bakhmut .

Reference :- President Zelensky denies Putin's claim  that the Russians have taken Bakhmut .


 We were eating our oatmeal this morning , when Ken junior spoke . 

"  Putin says the Russians have taken Bakhmut . " , Ken junior said . 

" President Zelensky says they have not . ",  I said . 

" Somebody is lying . " ,  Ken junior said . 

"  And that will be Putin . ", I said 

" Why not Zelensky ? " , Ken junior said . 

" Because he is the good guy , and only the bad guys lie . ",  I said . 

It would have been interesting to discuss the matter further , but Ken junior started coughing  and rushed to the bathroom choking on his oatmeal . 

 " What was that all about ? ",  I said . 

"  Here's a famous quote . 'The first casualty when war comes is truth ' . " ,  Gabbo said . 

" Well that's obvious . The other side always starts lying . ", I said . 

 Gabbo suddenly started spluttering and rushed to the bathroom choking like Ken junior . 

 I emptied all the oatmeal into the bin . It must be past it's use by date . 

Your comrade , Ken

 




No comments:

Post a Comment