Monday, May 1, 2023

Reference:- According to Sky Anchor , young Andy Bolt , the less publicity Harry and Meghan get , the better.

 Reference :-   Andy Bolt is sick of hearing about Harry and Meghan . 


Dear Andy , 

                       What is re this supposed "  Harry and Meghan "  team ?  Personally I have never heard of them before now . I hinted at this to Ken Junior over our Weet-Bix  this morning .

" Personally I have never heard of this supposed " Harry and Meghan " team before now . " , I said . 

" They are the royals that the media are obsessed with . " , Ken junior said . 

" Never heard of them . " , I said . 

" Never heard of them !  Next you will be saying you have never heard of The Kardashians ! ", Ken junior said . 

" The who ? ",  I said . 

 Ken junior mumbled something about "moron " into his Weet-Bix . 

" Well why would I want  to know them if they are all morons? " , I said . 

Anyway Andy , as you know I always put a lot of research into my posts , and I discovered that the last time your comrade , Rita Panahi , talked about this so called  "Harry and Meghan " team she scored over 700,000 views . That compares with  1200 views for covering the death of our most loved / hated / controversial / well known / innovative comedian . (  Your old friend Mr Barry Humphries ) 

I reckon the problem here is that news ( and I use that word in it's broadest sense ) that entices the viewers also brings in the advertising for privately owned media companies .  It's a simple business model , and what's wrong with that ? 

If people want to find out what is really happening in the world ( and few do it seems ) they can always go to the most reliable , factual , and insightful sources .   I refer , of course , to stand up comedy shows.  That is where the real news is .  

Relax Andy , and let Sky News do what it likes . You saw what happened to that young Tucker Carlson chap . 

Your comrade , Ken

 

No comments:

Post a Comment