Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Reference :- Prime Minister Anthony Albanese is isolated at home with Covid .

 Reference:-      The Sky News hosts have hinted that Mr Albanese is shirking his responsibilities . 

Dear Sky News team , 


 Although you are wisely biting your tongues , it's obvious that you think  Mr Albanese  ( AKA as ' eachway Albo  ' ) is in hiding  pretending to be clapped up with contagion .   Doubtless he wants to avoid the flak surrounding the recent rise in interest rates  .  But don't think for a minute he is in residence at  The Lodge .  

The preferred hideout for  Prime Ministers is Hawaii , and I reckon a capable investigative journalist would be able to find him there on a beach sipping a pina colada. 

Obviously , if you catch him by surprise , it would be a great opportunity to ask him a question that he isn't expecting .     A conversation might go something like this . 

Reporter .                 "   I thought you said you were at the Lodge ? "

Prime Minister         "   I don't know where you got that idea . I never said that . " 

Reporter                   "   Do you think you should be in Hawaii now ? The Governor of the Reserve Bank has just made a number of grim predictions about the state of the economy ". 

Prime Minister         " Look , I don't hold with those . " 

 I showed this to Ken Junior , but he was a bit confused and didn't know which Prime Minister I was talking about .   However I know you will get the drift . 

Your comrade , Ken . 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment