Monday, May 30, 2022

Reference :- According to Sky News anchor , James Morrow , " the left " is responsible for the Texas school massacre .

Reference :-  Once again the mysterious " left  " has been blamed for a tragedy . 

 

Dear James , 

                           All I can say is thank God we don't have any of those " lefties " out here in Kooralya .   Personally I have no idea what a " leftie " is .   I asked the chaps down at the Kooralya Worker's Club , but nobody had ever met one of those " lefties " you always bang on about .  

 We have noticed that anybody who disagrees with your personal opinions on any subject at all is instantly defined as a " leftie " , which can be confusing for us . 

Ken junior decided to look up the definition of " leftie " on that interweb thing ,  since I could find no mention of them in my 1969 copy of  Funk and Wagnalls . 

 " It says here that the left side of politics supports social equality , justice , civil rights , and environmental conservation . " , Ken junior said . 

" What about giving  teenagers assault rifles  ? " ,  I said 

" Nothing here about that . " ',  Ken junior said . 

" While you're there , does it say they push up living costs ?  Sky News says they do that too . " , I said 

" Nope . Nothing here about that either . " , Ken junior said . 

I guess that leaves me as confused as ever , James . Perhaps the  American gun lobby and the 50 Republican senators who oppose gun restrictions are all raving " lefties  " ? 

 Anyway , just because I am not clever enough to understand  it , that doesn't mean the point you are making is invalid . 

  Your comrade , Ken

 


 



                        

No comments:

Post a Comment