Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Reference : - What is happening in Ukraine ?

 Reference :-  How will the crisis in Ukraine end ? 

The situation in Ukraine is hard to assess.  Who is telling the truth ?  Who stands to win  from this supposed confrontation ?  (  Apart from the defense contractors who have just lost 250 million quid per day from their contracts in Afghanistan and need another war ) . 

There have been too many lies told , and exaggerations . And the media do love fermenting  war . 

Here at the Sky Reply we decided to have a day off , and chill about it all .  But it was hard to relax , because the neighbour has a penchant for trimming the fenceline endlessly with his two stroke weed eater , which disturbs the ambience of the morning .  

I spoke to Ken junior about it . 

" I thought you were going to shirtfront the neighbour and tell him where to jam his weed eater " , I said . 

 " No , I was never going to do that . " , Ken junior said . 

"  Oh yes you were . " , I said . 

 " That would only make things worse , I was never going to shirtfront him . "  , Ken junior said . 

 "  But you said you were going to . " , I said . 

"  I have never said I was going to shirtfront him . " , Ken junior said . 

" So are you going to ? " , I said . 

"  I never said I would , and no I am not . " , Ken junior said . 

"  So you have decided to back down then . " ,  I said . 

 " That's pretty gutless . " , Monte said . 

 " Yeah ...gutless . "   Gabbo said . 

 Everybody is quiet and sulky now . I think the sound of the weed eater has got on everybody's nerves . 


Your comrade , Ken


No comments:

Post a Comment