Friday, February 4, 2022

Reference :- Ken junior expressed concern about the fate of our Prime Minister .

 Reference:-  For some inexplicable reason Prime Minster Scott Morrison is losing popularity in the latest polls . 

At first I misunderstood Ken junior when he told me he was worried about the polls . 

" Don't tell me Poland has become involved with the crisis in the Ukraine . " , I said . 

 " I mean Scomo's popularity . " , Ken junior said . 

  " Don't worry about him . He is all cashed up . He can buy all the votes he needs . " , I said . 

  And sure enough today he announced that he will be  giving a  payment of 800 quid to the aged care workers who have struggled so hard during the pandemic . 

 " That's about 75 cents per day for each worker through the duration of the pandemic . It's an insult . " , Ken junior said . 

 " Yeah , but notice how Scomo keeps quoting the total figure of  over 200 million dollars . That sounds impressive . ", I said . 

" That's one cup of coffee per annum from each of us to thank them for caring for the aged .  Not much of a tip is it ?  Especially if you are on 22 quid an hour and haven't had a pay rise since pussy was a kitten . " , Ken junior said . 

" And I reckon aged care workers are quitting so fast that by the time the cheques get posted ...   especially if they are as slow off the printer as the ones for fire , flood and drought relief ... there won't be many of them left to claim one . " ,  Gabbo said .

" At least you can always rely on the  LNP   to keep costs down . " , I said .  

Your comrade , Ken

 


No comments:

Post a Comment