Saturday, February 5, 2022

Reference :- Is there anybody out there who hasn't called the Prime Minister a liar ?

Reference:-   Even the Deputy Prime Minister has called the Prime Minister a liar . 

Dear Mr Morrison , Sir , 

                                             It sure saddens me to watch you cop all this flak calling you an appalling bullshit artist . Everybody knows that the leader of a country can't always tell the truth . The great unwashed can't handle the truth .   Neither  can the leaders of other countries , nor your own ministers nor your own deputy .  You do them a favour when you shield them from the truth . 

The downside is that there are a surfeit of ingrates willing to come forward to attest to your smirking dishonesty .   In fact practically everybody is willing to so attest .   You will have noticed that Defense  Minister Peter Dutton has remained loyal , at least when interviewed .  But beware , I fear he may be holding his cards close to his chest while secretly planning insurrection .  Methinks he protests too much when accused of coveting your job .  

Anyway Mr Morrison , here at the Sky Reply we have been searching for folk who are prepared to publicly state that they believe you to be trustworthy .   It has taken time  , but old Harry who lives on the edge of town has always been willing to swear anything on a Bible in return for a carton of XXXX tallies .  I took the liberty of asking him whether he would be prepared to swear on a Bible that he believed somebody was trustworthy . 

"  That'll cost you a carton of tallies.  Who are we talking about ?  ",  old Harry said . 

"  Scott Morrison . " ,  I said . 

" That will cost you 6 cartons and a bottle of rum  .....make it a 40oz bottle too. " , old Harry said . 

Well after I went to all the trouble of buying the beer and the rum , Harry reneged on the deal . 

" I have changed my mind . " ' Harry said . 

 " What for ? " , I said . 

" I have a business reputation to protect  . Nobody will believe me ever again if  I say I trust Scott Morrison . " ,  Harry said . 

As you well know Mr Morrison ,  everybody has their price . I am not in a financial position to pay Harry more , what with the way the climate and the pandemic have diminished my net equity and all .  But rumour has it that you are all cashed up , so you  may be able to rescue the deal .  I reckon if you make him an offer he can't refuse , and remind him that he will be on national television he will even say that he thinks your spiritual guide  and Hillsong Pastor , Brian Houston  ( currently stood down pending police investigations ) is a nice guy . 

Here's a suggestion . You could offer Harry a handsome sum out of the promised bush fire , drought and flood  relief funds . If you tell him he will be paid when those funds are distributed , you may not have to pay him at all .  People have been waiting years for the promised relief , and Harry is not a young man , are you with me ? 

Your comrade , Ken



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment