Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Reference :- The Sky Reply doesn't usually cover sports news . But today is different .

Reference :-   Tennis champ Novak Djokovic  has been granted an exemption from covid vaccination so he can enter the country and make lots of money ... for himself and others . 

We were eating our cornflakes this morning when Ken junior spoke . 

" Novak Djokovic  had been granted a Covid exemption  . " ,  Ken junior said . 

" Who's Novak Djokovik ? " ,  I said . 

" He's the champ , he's coming to play at the Australian Open . "  , Ken junior said . 

 " The open what ? ", I said . 

 " Tennis . Pass the cornflakes . " , Ken junior said . 

 " Why did he get an exemption ",  I said . 

 " They won't say . " , Ken junior said . 

 That was no surprise .   Nobody in the halls of power ever tells us why they made a decision these days .  I guess that's because the explanation is always the same .... to pander to the rich and powerful . 

" He may be a privileged  pain in the arse , but he sure has a powerful backhand . "  , Monte said . 

" Stuff his powerful backhand  . A powerful backhander is what he deserves . " ,  I said .  

 Despite being tennis fans themselves , the lads agreed with me .  Lets hope the organizers lose money due to boycotts .  Personally I am not much into tennis . I don't even know how many serves there are in an over .  But it sure would be ironic if Mr Djokovic stepped off the plane into our covid infested environs and got  himself all clapped up with contagion .

Your comrade , Ken . 







No comments:

Post a Comment