Friday, November 12, 2021

Reference :- We have not been told much about the so called AUKUS alliance .

Reference :-  We also know next to nothing about the proposed nuclear submarine contract that is a foundation stone of the AUKUS  alliance . 

Feeling lazy today , I decided to ask Ken junior to fill us in about the AUKUS alliance to save me the trouble of researching the subject . 

" Do you know anything  about AUKUS ? " ,   I said . 

" As much as anybody , which is bugger all . " ,  Ken junior said . 

 " Well tell me what you think . " , I said . 

 "  Well basically I think  awkward , toothless , anachronistic , a threat to nobody and over-reliant on submarine activity . "   , Ken junior said . 

 " Anything else? " , I said . 

 " Can't be expected to fly for long . " , Ken junior said . 

  " Wait on , you must have misheard me .  I said AUKUS , not AUKS . "  ,  I said .

 "  I heard you . " ,  Ken junior said . 

Your comrade , Ken 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment