Monday, March 1, 2021

Reference :- We don't get told very much by our employees in the Federal Government these days .

Reference :-    It is hard to run a Sky Reply when nobody tells us much . 

 

It has been pretty dull in the Sky Reply office .  Monte suggested we pass the time playing a board game . 

 Ken junior thought that playing a game of Cluedo might be fun , so we set up the old board on the coffee table .   It has been ages since I last played Cluedo , but the rules are not complex or subtle . 

The main idea is to uncover the details of the crime as you move about the board deceiving the other players as much as possible by answering as few of their questions as you can . 

We hadn't been playing for long when Ken junior moved  his token  (The Reverend Green , ironically ) into the Study . 

" I am making an accusation " , Ken junior said . 

"  Alright , go ahead "  , I said . 

 "  I accuse the Attorney- General of doing it in the Study with Rohypnol " , Ken junior said. 

"  What are you talking about ?   There are no cards for those things .  They can't possibly be in the Solution Cards Envelope  "   ,  I said . 

The lads laughed their heads off ,  for some reason . 

 " Scott Morrison sure would like to have a Solution Card to play "  , Gabbo said . 

 The lads all laughed again .  

  " What the hell are you going on about ? "   I said . 

  I guess I just don't understand the modern sense of humor . 


 Your comrade , Ken .





No comments:

Post a Comment