Thursday, March 4, 2021

Reference :- Ken junior is pretty smug about his Attorney- General prediction .

 Reference :- How did Ken junior do it ? 

As an older chap, I am not much interested in salacious gossip . But Ken junior , annoyingly in his prime , has a great interest in such matters , and likes to keep his fingers on the pulse , so to speak.  This is why his hunch about the Attorney - General proved to be on the money .

I asked Ken junior what gossip I had missed . 

And Ken junior told me that several people reckon they had seen a boozed up young Christian Porter cuddling and kissing somebody at the Manuka Pub in Canberra  back in 2017.  Young Christian's wife and toddler were in Perth at the time , and he may have been unable to get their permission for such behaviour at short notice . 

A journalist supposedly took a photo , but is said to have been bullied into deleting it by another of our honorable politicians whom I have decided to leave unnamed . 

  Actually I have changed my mind  . It was Alan Tudge . 

Anyway , young Christian was given a stern talking to by Prime Minister of the day , Malcolm Turnbull , and warned that committing  deplorable turpitude would damage his chances of becoming Attorney- General  , and furthermore , was a serious security risk . 

Young Christian was not entirely free with the truth about the matter when approached by the media . 

The lads who knew him during his Salad Days at Uni were unsurprised . 

He had quite a reputation .

Well, I reckon this was indeed a pretty useful hint for Ken junior , so I won't give him too much credit for his prediction . 

 Monte , who likes to draw cartoons ,  whipped up a quickie to illustrate the point .  

  It showed a line up of assorted characters from children's books .   They were Donald Duck , Mickey Mouse ,  The Cat in the Hat ,  and Yogi Bear . 

  " I wonder which one was caught defecating in the woods ? "    the caption read . 

 Your comrade , Ken .

P.S .    I didn't bother to ask Ken junior if young Christian was reported as kissing a young woman or wildly making out with a gorgeous and virile young man .  Such things don't interest me . 



No comments:

Post a Comment