Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Reference :- Paul murray called a recent post of Mr Abanese's "Thunbergesque ".

Reference :-    Paul Murray , supported by his annoyingly puerile offsider , Rowan Dean ,  described a speech by Mr Albanese as  "Thunbergesque " .  But why is that ?  What is the connection ?

OK Paul, and Rowan .  Where was the connection with Greta Thunberg ?  I think what you have done is invent an adjective that describes anybody you don't agree with .  Well did you notice The Sky Reply did that recently with Andrew Bolt ?  The Sky Reply coined the word " andibolt" to describe somebody who is a hypocrite about being hypocritcal .   I think you could be in breach of copyright with your " thunbergesque " , since I thought of the idea first .  

 I have no desire to pursue this in the courts , though doubtless I would win a large settlement . Under the circumstances , I would be happy to settle the matter in return for an apology and a consideration of a paltry one  hundred quid , which is what I currently need to feed my orpingtons for the month . .    My son , Ken junior reckons I should  " take those pricks to the cleaners " but that is not my style .     Payment by cash in a brown paper bag would be appreciated , since you can't trust the banks these days .  After recent revelations he says he wouldn't even walk into one unless he was wearing a chastity belt .  In future , I would appreciate it if you consulted me first before stealing my ideas . I am not an unreasonable man , and you can rest assured that a suitable deal can always be struck .   

Your comrade , Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment