Sunday, October 20, 2019

reference :- Chris Kenny was over the moon about accompanying the USA to Mars .

Reference :-     Chris Kenny was over the moon because we are off to Mars now, and hang the expense .

 Hello Chris. This sure is a great opportunity for humankind to spread it's winning ways to another planet .
Look how brilliantly we have managed this one .  ( Although blowing the place up with 2600 atomic bombs so far doesn't rate highly in my book .... Then again , no hairless ape species is perfect , I suppose ) 

 Anyway , here is a good idea that I would encourage you to pass on .   If , along with our great buddies from the land of the free, we have the technology to terraform Mars , why not try terraforming Australia first ? Most of it is a vast and rapidly growing desert , ideal for a practice run .
There are jobs for everyone in that , and growth of course . Instead of carting water and food 140 million miles to Mars , we could start by sending some to inland Australia , most of which makes Mars look like the Garden of Eden of late .  Since I had the idea first , could you put in a word for me , and ask that some water and the occasional frozen chook gets funneled in my direction by way of appreciation ?    Our yankie buddies in the home of democracy are pretty cashed up I hear , and a few quid slipped my way would not be missed  .  

 Your comrade , Ken.


No comments:

Post a Comment