Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Reference :- Andy Bolt explained to us , yet again , in case we had forgotten , that the climate activists are insane , since there is no evidence anywhere to support their belief that the climate is changing .


Reference :- Andy Bolt explained to us , yet again , in case we had forgotten , that the climate activists are insane , since there is no evidence anywhere to support their belief that the climate is changing .

The Sky Reply

Gee , I get confused sometimes , Andy . You should do a full interview explaining the climate to those not blessed with an IQ like yours , which is clearly higher than a cat's back . Scientists talk non stop about weather , climate, global warming , melting ice caps, coastal flooding , rising sea levels , sinking islands , fires , drought , heatwaves and the suchlike . And apparently most of this is untrue ,and unrelated in any case . Can you help me out here ? 

What confuses me is the way you state that nothing has changed . Unprecedented maybe , different maybe , record maybe , but not changed . Personally I find that very comforting , since change is frightening , but I need it explained in a way that doesn't overheat my cerebral cortex .  As I have offered before , if you need a break from exposing the lies of the greenie vultures , you are always welcome at my place . It would give us a chance to chew the fat , and you could leave the bottle behind and dry out , since we decided to shut down the still after a bad batch of rum sent uncle Stanley blind . 

My son , Ken junior , and I have been volunteering at the local council where we are helping build the sewerage recycling plant , and you might find it a pleasant change to roll up your sleeves and muck in . You seem like somebody who doesn't mind dealing with feces . Ken junior says he doesn't like the idea of drinking recycled sewerage , but I remind him that just because he hasn't had to do it before , it doesn't mean anything has changed . If you do come , can you bring us a few boxes of latex free gloves ? We haven't had a wheat crop here since pussy was a kitten , and Ken junior , the wretch , complains when I explain that we can't afford such luxuries at present. 

Looking forward to seeing you soon , 

Your comrade , Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment