Monday, November 28, 2022

Reference:- Sky news anchor , Andy Bolt , isn't in favour of an indigenous voice to parliament . Who would have thought ? .

Reference :-   You don't have to be racist to oppose an indigenous voice to parliament , but it helps . 


Dear Andy , 

                       As you say , we know nothing about how this ridiculous indigenous voice to parliament might function .  As you often reveal on your show  , the country is fairly teeming with fake Aborigines , so how do we go about finding the kosher ones ? 

We are all equal in this democratic country of ours  , and all have one vote .  I recently reminded the cleaner at the Kooralya pub , Dulcie , that she should be grateful for this .  After all , her vote is just as valuable as the vote of any billionaire . 

" Dulcie, your vote is just as valuable as the vote of any billionaire . ", I said . 

" You walking on my wet floor . ",  Dulcie said . 

Anyway Andy , do you really think that most ordinary Australian's could care much either way ? 

Contributing editor here at The Sky Reply , Gabbo , is fully indigenous .  So I decided to ask him about it . 

" What do you reckon about this indigenous voice in parliament ? " , I said. 

"  I don't have an opinion about her . " , Gabbo said . 

" What do you mean her ? I am talking about a voice in parliament . ",  I said . 

" Oh , I thought you said  ' Joyce '  . " , Gabbo said . 

" Well what do you reckon ? " , I said . 

" Does the mining lobby have a voice in parliament ? " , Gabbo said .

" Yeah , I think so . " , I said . 

" Then we need one too . " , Gabbo said . 

Well Andy , that sure got me thinking . 

" Who is Joyce ? ",  I said .

But Gabbo had lost interest in the conversation . 

Your comrade , Ken


No comments:

Post a Comment