Sunday, January 3, 2021

Reference:- Sky News is itching for a war with China.

 Reference :-   Although their key anchors are on holidays ,  Sky News is still keen to start a war with China.  

Holy Cow you guys . I would have thought your current war with the taxpayer funded ABC was enough to keep you busy . Yet you are fearlessly inviting a war with China .  Fighting wars on two fronts might stretch your resources .  I mentioned this to Ken junior.

"  Sky News has decided to incite war against  the communists "   I said . 

" I knew that . They have been trying to shut down the ABC for years. "  Ken junior said . 

 " I don't mean the ABC communists  . I mean the  ones in China " , I said

 Ken junior agreed that starting a war with China is a bad idea. 

"   Confucius say man without nuclear capability should not make war ." ,  Ken junior said.

 " Confucius couldn't have said that. ", I said .

"  I updated the quote ." , Ken junior said

"  So what is the real quote ? " I said . 

" Confucius say man very foolish who incite war without  plutonium enrichment centrifuge "  , Ken junior said.

I think he might be right. 

Your comrade , Ken.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment