Friday, January 15, 2021

Reference :- Former political figure Mr Cory Bernardi has become a prominent Sky News presenter .

 Reference :-   Sky News is always searching for  presenters who are unfettered by rigid ideology .


When Ken junior told me he was regularly tuning in to watch Cory Bernadi on the tele I was quite surprised .  

" Isn't he that failed right wing politician ? " ,   I said . 

" He tried to start his own political party . "  ,   Ken junior said . 

 " Did he ever say anything memorable and insightful " ,  I said . 

"  He said that legalising same sex marriage would lead to polygamy and bestiality ." , Ken junior said 

"  We legalised  same sex marriage 4 years ago. Looks like he was wrong . " , I said . 

"  Being wrong is a Sky News thing . They seem to enjoy being wrong . " , Ken junior said . 

" Is he another of those science denying climate skeptics who also oppose the black lives matter movement , abortion , and the right to request euthanasia when you are as old as the moon and in constant pain ?  And does he espouse trickle down economics ?   I said 

 " Yeah , I think so . "  ,  Ken junior said . 

 "  Bloody brilliant .  Time to thread a new ribbon into the Remington ! " ,  I said . 

Your comrade , Ken .


No comments:

Post a Comment