Thursday, January 28, 2021

Reference :- Bellicose Shock Frock Peta Credlin is back !

Reference :-     Peta Credlin has returned from her lair . She hasn't mellowed during her absence. 


Welcome back Peta .  Ken junior was the first to discover you have returned .   He tuned in half way through one of your trademark fulminations  about " the left " , whoever the hell they are .  Apparently,  you claim ,  the mysterious " left " is trying to fuel discontent .   You appear to believe  that the " left " is deliberately making us angry to stir division and destroy the country . 

I must say , this is an alarming prospect .  I asked Ken junior if he could elaborate . 

" Can you elaborate regarding this evil leftist plot to stir division ? "   I said 

" No I can't . "  ,  Ken junior said . 

 " Why not ?  " ,  I said . 

 " I turned the tele off after one minute of Credlin's show . She was making me too angry . "  ,  Ken junior  said 

 Gosh  Peta , if Ken junior finds you disturbingly confrontational , I can hardly imagine how bad the mysterious " left " must be! 

Anyway Peta ,  we do welcome you  back .   You are the undisputed Queen of the Shock Frocks , and a role model for the likes of Rita Panahi . Though Rita has youth on her side , in our hearts she will never fill the crusty old jack boots of a veteran like you .

Your comrade , Ken . 

 


 

 

.


No comments:

Post a Comment