Monday, November 9, 2020

Reference :- Light hearted Sky News anchor , Frankenjonesie , told us Joe Biden is too old to think clearly .

Reference:-   Frankenjonesie is so angry about the USA election result that he is seeing red . 

 Being an octogenerian  myself I thought it was wise to let my son Ken junior write this post , since my opinion might be biased . 

Dear Mr Jones  ,  

                      Dad asked me to write this , which in itself indicates a certain degree of age related cognitive decline . The old bastard is full of it lately and refuses to give me the keys to the ute ever since  I rolled my mate's Kingswood .  Anyway , dad looked up Mr Biden's age in his Funk and Wagnalls and in just a few days Mr Biden will be 78 years old .   I agree with you that a chap of such advanced years wouldn't have an opinion worth listening to .  How is a 78 year old going to stay in touch with current affairs ?   Dad still listens to his old LP records and reckons they stopped making proper music when the BBC canned The Val Doonican show 34 years ago .   I tell him he should be more open minded since everybody knows that proper music doesn't simply end like that . Proper music lasted until 2010 when Powderfinger split . 

 Anyway Mr Jones , without being critical I did notice that moment on your show when you pointed at a map of the USA and declared that it was all covered with red states which had voted for Mr Trump , with hardly a blue to be seen . Yet there were in fact more blue states than red .  It could be that you are starting to develop color blindness  , and I urge you to have one of those Ishihara Tests for Tritanopia  (which is blue colour blindness according to dad's Funk and Wagnalls ) . 

 Also Mr Jones , I see you will be having your landmark 80th birthday early next year .  Dad has two copies of his favourite LP  "  The World of Val Doonican " and  says we should send one to you for your birthday , so we need your mailing address . 

 Lastly , allow me to thank you for the way your nimble mind has always adapted to changing circumstances and has not become mired in outdated ideology like many of your contemporaries .  Over the years you have unashamedly made the intellectual journey from tory to conservative to free market capitalist to neoliberal warrior as circumstances changed .   You are a role model for the likes of Rowan Dean and Paul Murray  .

 Your comrade , Ken 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment