Thursday, December 26, 2019

Reference :- Sky News has a stand in anchor , Chris Smith . Not an enthralling presenter , but he tries .

Reference :-   It's been a bit boring listening to Chris Smith , but he surprised us today with something worth following up.

Thanks Chris .  I must admit your news segments have been a bit staid for me , but others might find them fun , so no criticism intended .  Today , however , you showed me that song by a young fellow who writes for some  band  called " The Chats ".    What a beauty !    I have listened to it about seventeen times now.  I sure hope it goes viral on facebook or something.  

   Your own analysis of it's merits overlooked the verse about Mr Morrison's church in Sutherland receiving 100,000 quid of community grant money , but I loved the catchy chorus  line " that's why I hope Scott's house burns down " .


You have to admit it is hilarious , even though I personally don't want to see Scott's house burn down . ...........   Actually  , I would love to see his  house burn down  .... There, I have said it . But at least I am being honest .    Please forgive me Chris .  Which reminds me , you say you are disappointed that Mr Morrison's apology has not been accepted by the lefties .    I think the problem there is the way he presented his apology .   It was a sneaky gutless wobbly apology containing obfuscations ,  a bribe , and emotional manipulation of the creepiest nature .   That is why many of us wish his house would burn down , so we can dance and laugh and sing on the ashes .  (  Sorry Chris , sorry again mate . ) 


Anyway Chris , thanks for putting me onto that song .  I suspect there will be more such songs over the coming year , so be sure to let us know when they pop up.  

  Your comrade , Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment