Saturday, October 19, 2019

Reference :- Chris Kenny mocked Vladimir Putin , and Kim Jong-il .

Reference   :-  Chris Kenny mocked Vladimir Putin , and Kim Jong-il . You have to laugh .

Hahaha Chris . That was really tough of you to call out the leader of a country for his hairdo or the cut of his shirtless jib.  I couldn't stop laughing . And good on you for leaving yourself wide open to some childish retort about your own stark baldness or the cut of your own shirtless jib .  ( Haha , or perhaps Paul Murray's .) You are a man's man Chris , to be sure , and it also takes quite an intellect to ridicule somebody by reference to their appearance .

 Being in a good mood this morning , since my remaining Northern Shoveler  has laid an egg  ( they are , in my opinion , the prettiest of ducks ) I thought I would offer you a tip . No obligation to act upon it , I am not easily offended .   What do you think of doing a story about  " the alarmist alarmists " ?  That has great potential. It's a story with many angles ,and a clever man like you would doubtless find a myriad of haircuts and physiques to mock . If it goes well, I would happily send  you a few eggs now the Northern  Shoveler is laying again .  In return, a small mention of me, as perhaps contributing editor, would be much appreciated.
Your comrade , Ken 

No comments:

Post a Comment